Suggest treatment for burning sensation in thighs
Yes, it has been quite a while.
I have been wondering how you would have been.
The burning that you have - is there absolutely no difference ?
I mean not even 10 - 20 % ?
That is not possible, really.
I mean the antidepressants should be working.
How many days has it been now ?
Sorry for the late reply.
Was having internet connectivity issues at my end.
So the antidepressants have been making a difference.
Give yourself one more month to see if there is further improvement.
If you do not feel relieved by then , then you can consider other alternative modalities of treatment.
Please go through this link again, it will give you further lines of treatment.
Discuss this with your doctor too.
Oh, just get it done.
I assure you that it will be negative.
Please , I insist, you have to overcome that mental block.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning sensation in vaginal area
- Fractured in thigh bone suggest me the treatment
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on forearms and thighs
- Suggest treatment for bloody nose discharge and burning sensation
- Suggest treatment for ibdabsess on thigh and back pain
- Burning sensation on the outside of right ear suggest treatment
- What treatment is suggested for bruise and swelling on thigh
- What treatment is suggested for burning sensation during urination
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Burn on thigh treatment