Suggest treatment for burning sensation during bowel movement and large stool
An anal fissure probably
your description sounds like an anal fissure. Perhaps the consistency and size of the stool irritated your anus and caused an injury. What you can do is to continue healthy eating with enough fiber and water intake, physical activity and regular bowel movements. You should try to go to the toilet at a fixed time every time. The bowels love schedules!
You can use glycerin (Tucks for example) to help your anus heal faster. You could use a corticosteroid cream to reduce inflammation, if the symptoms are more severe than you can tolerate.
I hope I've helped!
Contact me again, if you have more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for nosebleeds during bowel movement
- Watery stools frequent bowel movements yellow bowels treatment options
- Painful bowel movement greenish stool treatment
- Suggest treatment for incontinence in bowel movements
- Frequent bowel movement gastric stomach ache blood in stool treatment
- Suggest treatment for irregular bowel movement
- Suggest treatment for painful bowel movement
- Suggest treatment for constipation and bleeding during bowel movement
- Suggest treatment for excessive bowel movements
- Small child frequent bowel movements watery mucus filled stools treatment