Suggest treatment for bronchitis and severe hair loss
Back in August I got bronchitis and started noticing some hair loss but now it seems like I am still losing a lot of hair and not sure why.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query.
A lot of conditions can cause hair loss.Extreme stress,illness ,surgery,weight changes are some of the common causes.The change of hormones in menopause ,can also trigger hair loss.
If you hair continue to fall out more than normal ,I would suggest to consult a dermatologist.A detailed medical history and physical examination is necessary.
You may need to do some tests to exclude other common causes like anemia, thyroid disorders,polycystic ovary syndrome etc.
-Complete blood count
-Thyroid function tests
If all these tests are normal and physical examination is normal ,then it might be just a temporary hair loss.
You need to consult a dermatologist for proper evaluation.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe hair loss need treatment
- What treatment is suggested for hair loss
- Suggest treatment for hair loss and dandruff
- Severe hair loss tried different medications treatment
- Any suggestion for severe hair loss
- Severe hair loss suggest solution
- Diabetic having severe hair loss problem treatment
- Severe hair loss had a miscarriage treatment
- Severe hair loss after jaundice need treatment
- Suggest treatment for hair loss