Suggest treatment for blood in urine
For how long has this been going on? Any pain during urination?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this blood that you have reported in your urine. Blood in urine may arises from any different causes. The most common cause is an infection. In this case, you would urinate quite often and may feel pains during urination. If you have any other associated symptom beside the blood in urine, please let me know.
If you have no symptoms and the blood in urine has been going on for a while, I will recommend that you get evaluated for this. Given your age, it could also be related to a prostate of bladder disease. However, making the clear distinction at this time is difficult without more information.
I will appreciate answers to the following questions:
1. For how long has this XXXXXXX going on?
2. DO you have any other complaints?
3. How often do you see it?
I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. There is no emergency at this time and I would rather be logical than get aggressive immediately.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Phimosis blood in urine treatment
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Bcg treatment blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine due to kidney stones