Suggest treatment for bloating, flatulence and stomach discomfort
Hello and thanks for your question.
Blood in the stools is never normal, so for this you need to see your doctor and you may need to be evaluated with a colonoscopy.
Gas production can be due to many causes. First I would consider lactose intolerance and try getting rid of all dairy in your diet. Next gluten intolerance could also be a factor but getting rid of all gluten is a more difficult proposition so I would start with getting rid of the dairy first. It could be that you have some sort of inflammatory bowel disorder causing these problems, in which case a colonoscopy would be diagnostic.
It may also be helpful to add a daily probiotic to your regimen.
Good luck to you,
K. Robinson MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Upper stomach discomfort and bloated feeling at times
- Weight gain stomach discomfort bloating beltching
- Treatment for stomach discomfort after exercising
- Treatment for stomach discomfort numbness in hands night sweats
- Suggest treatment for stomach discomfort
- Treatment for stomach discomfort constipation and urinary discomfort
- Constant bloating and stomach discomfort
- Treatment and cure for Stomach discomfort
- Stomach discomfort bloat allways hungry symtom
- Treatment for stomach discomfort vomiting and loose bowel movements