What does this stool test report indicate?
Kindly advise the meaning of this report and any precaution to be taken
High blood sugar indicates Lactose intolerance or Diabetes
Hi XXXXXXX XXXX,
Thanks for asking your health concern on Health care magic .
* The stool examination shows-
- Brown color & 1-2 pus cells- is within normal limits.
- Semi formed stools could be normal or may indicate digestive upset.
- 1-2 pus cells in stools are within normal limits.
- Acid reaction of stools suggests lack of digestion of food... which in turn get decomposed to form acid & gas. This acid can be lactic acid ( to be tested separately )& is seen in lactose intolerance.
* Fasting blood sample has high glucose ( 240) , this indicates excessive sweet diet before sample collection/ earlier sample collection or presence of Diabetes. Or lactose intolerance.
* Precautions to be taken-
- To get lactose tolerance test done to differentiate between lactose intolerance or diabetes ....
** In this scenario you should consult your family physician for primary diagnosis & then consult concerned expert( Diabetologist/ gastroenterologist)
I hope that answers your query. Any follow up query is welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stool test done what does the report suggest
- What does the stool test of my baby indicate
- Indication for stool test
- What does the stool test result indicate
- What is hpf in stool test
- Stool test report starch globules
- What is occ in stool test
- Stool test done what does the reports mean
- Stool test of baby done what does the reports indicate
- Routine stool test report
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?