Suggest treatment for black spots on legs

Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin

Posted on Thu, 27 Aug 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: my 15 year son has black spots on the outside of both legs he said they came on his leg and he scarch them now the are little black pimples on the outside of his legs he did not tell us I saw them one night and I ask where they came from he said he did not know.
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
spots on legs

Detailed Answer:
Hi!

Welcome to health care magic!

I am Dr. Saddiq Ul Abidin. I have read your problem in detail and will try to help you in best way possible.

It would have been more helpful if you had shared the picture , and a detailed history like, are these associated with fever or discharge? And do he have any history of associated history of allergic symtoms.

Based on brief history you shared, it can allergic, but he needs a detailed dermatological evaluation.

Meanwhile for itching, anti histamines like cetrizine can be given. For topical application, ointments containing emolients along with steroids can be given. If there is no fever or discharge, antibiotic use can wait.

Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. kindly rate me generously before closing, and leave your feedback if possible.

Dr. Saddiq Ul abidin.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad