Suggest treatment for angioedema
You should start topical steroid.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
In my opinion you are taking appropriate treatment for this reaction.
This reaction needs time for healing, at least 1-2 weeks after stopping of drug.
Oral Steroids are treatment of choice, but in hypertensive patients this can cause rise in blood pressure.
Instead of oral steroid, you should start topical steroid like steroid containing cream on chest wall lesion and steroid containing eyedrops in swollen eye.
Topical Steroids have very less systemic side effects, hence can be used in hypertensive patients.
So consult your doctor for prescription of topical steroids.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for allergic angioedema
- Chronic angioedema treatment
- Siddha treatment in angioedema
- Treatment and cure for hereditary angioedema
- Angioedema and cannabis treatment
- Acei angioedema treatment
- Small child swelling in lip angioedema given prednisone benadryl treatment
- Swollen fingers due to angioedema what is the treatment
- Treatment and cure for acquired angioedema
- Treatment and cure for angioedema