Suggest treatment for redness with itchiness in the underarms

I have angioedema, however, the redness, itching and discomfort I have been experiencing for the past week is growing worse and is only located on the outsides of both underarms. I take doxepin for the angioedema. I have been using three new prescription eye drops for cataract pre/post op: 1. Gatifloxacin 2. Lotemax and 3. Prolensa (my next op is 6/30/14 for my right eye). This new condition only began after my first cataract surgery on 6/16/14 and kept me awake most of last night. I am using neosporone on both sites. Thank you for any information you might offer. CW
Thu, 22 Mar 2018