Suggest treatment for acute sinusitis

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Hi,
I have pain since today morning on my right cheek, temple and in the front and back side of my right ear. this started only today morning after I woke up. I have never had this problem before. My right eye was also burning a little bit.
the problem is only on the right side.
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Acute sinusitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
You are probably suffering from acute sinusitis. Instead of plain amoxicillin take a combination of amoxicillin and clavulinuc acid twice daily for a week
Take tablet anticold twice daily and
Nasal spray twice daily
Take paracetamol for pain
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and send me the reports.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana