Suggest Treatment For Acute Back Pain
Thanks for the query
There could be many causes for acute back pain while lifting weights but commonly slip disc occurs.
Avoid bending forwards or lifting weights. Apply hot packs to the affected region. Take Tablet Diclofenac with Thicolchicoside combination twice a day after meals and Tablet Rabeprazole twice a day before meals for 5 days. If the pain is not relieved in 2 weeks, do get an Xray and MRI of the lumbosacral spine.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How tongue fall back
- I feel a lump in my back
- I have hundreds of moles on my back
- I had a melanoma mole removed now years later i have a burning sensation in my back
- Missed period and stabbing pains in lower back
- How long does it take injury skin to grow back
- Loss of hair cause of a pimple will it grow back
- If tb is cured chances of coming back
- Kidney stones rash on back
- Left arm falls asleep when lying on back