Suggest treatment for acid reflux?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Fri, 24 Jul 2015 in General Health
Question: My reflux is acting up and I ordered aloe cure. I done like taking prescription drugs. What do you know about the product and what do you recommend for reflux. It has been under control for years but started acting up 2 weeks ago. I do nit have a gullbladder.
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Seems okay to try for a while, pls read my discussion below

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Well, many individuals have reported improvement and good results with aloe cure for acid reflux (e.g. gastroesophageal reflux disease). But the one fact that I would like to point out before going further is that aloe cure is a organic product with almost 99% organic components. Now this might sound alluring to most people, but what they fail to realise is that unlike allopathic medications which need to pass a strict study and approval process by the FDA; natural, ayurvedic, organic and herbal products can be release into the market directly without any such approvals.

This is bad and unpredictable because these products have not been elaborately tested before being made available to the people, and so I cannot guarantee their results or any adverse reactions.

So my conclusion would be: It claims to be 99 % organic and so it should not be dangerous, and can be tried. But if at all you begin to experience any discomfort or aggravation of symptoms, please discontinue it immediately. If not, then great.

I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.
Follow up: Dr. Shoaib Khan 59 minutes later
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
It was my pleasure entirely :)

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again.

You are most welcome ma'am.

Best wishes.