Suggest treatment for GERD
I did see a heart doctor did an echo did a monitor on me said there was nothing wrong I mentioned the fact that I have a tooth it's been bleeding over year and a half could I be anemic he said I don't know and then the other part of that was I said I get terrible gas when I start to tack could be something doing with my soffit kiss I choked about a year ago and had to stick my fingers all the way down my throat and ordered a brief I was a very bad episode and flex But I have had that prior to that I had it for about two years I could these coughing jags and slam are still coughing up phlegm every morning and my sinus doctor said there's nothing wrong with my sinuses so this is a challenge.
You are mostly having GERD.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
Thanks for your detailed history.
By your symptoms and description, in my opinion, you are mostly having GERD.
Stress is common cause for GERD and you seems to be quite stressful.
GERD causes micro aspiration in the lung. And this is the cause for coughing in GERD patients.
So, you need to follow these steps for better symptomatic relief.
1. Avoid stress and tension.
2. Avoid hot and spicy food.
3. Avoid large meals, instead take frequent small meals.
4. Start proton pump inhibitors.
5. Go for walk after meals.
6. Keep 2-3 pillows under head in the bed to prevent reflux disease.
7. Avoid smoking and alcohol if you have these habits.
Don't worry, you will be alright by all these.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drug treatment for gerd
- What treatment is suggested for gerd
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gerd
- Is dexilant used in the treatment of gerd ?
- Siddha treatment for gerd
- Gerd treatment with junior lanzol
- Chronic gerd high body temperature suggestions for treatment
- Suggest treatment for flair up of gerd
- Gerd cough ayurvedic treatment
- Treatment and cure for stomach gerd