Suggest treatmemt for diaper rash
I always change her diaper every 3-4 hours, today i discover she have red and swollen vagina! Do i need to bring her to the doc? Or just apply rash cream will do?
Hello. I just read through your question.
Sometimes no matter how careful we are, no matter how clean our babies are, these things can happen.
Based in your description, it doesn't sound like anything infectious. Because you noticed it first in the last diaper change, it most likely developed very quickly. Often, rashes in that area that develop quickly also resolve quickly. You can use your regular diaper cream. It will probably resolve.
If, however, it worsens over the nest 24-48hours, I recommend consulting with your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes excessive screaming in a child?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes continous head bobbing of a 8 month old?
- Suggest treatment for dog bite and pain
- Suggest treatmemt for diaper rash
- What would be the effect of undiagnosed childhood voluntary chronic...
- Suggest treatment for loss of appetite and weight loss
- What causes imbalance in a child?
- Suggest treatment for insect bite in an infant
- Suggest treatment for long hair stuck in rectum