Suggest remedy for weakness and lack of appetite in a baby
if playing no cause for concern. start weaning foods
Thanks for writing to us.
You mentioned that your baby is playing well. That is a good sign of adequate nutrition. Babies growth is not the same everyday. It happens in spurts every few days. This results in increased intake for a few days and then less intake for few days when demand is less.
What was the birth weight and current weight?
How many times does he pass urine every day?
1. Continue breastfeeding.
2. You can start weaning foods like rice gruel or kheer or boiled apple and boiled vegetables or cerelac, etc. Initially for one month give only once or twice a day. Rest should be breastfeeding and formula.
3. Don't force feed every time. The moment he refuses to feed wait and try again after an hour or so.
4. Feed in calm and dark place to avoid distractions.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Wishing your baby good health.
How many times does he pass urine every day? 5.5kg
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting acne on face after ejaculation lack of appetite remedy
- Teething baby no appetite remedy
- Suggest remedies to increase weight of a baby
- Pregnant loss of appetite feels weak suggestion
- Suggest remedy for appetite loss after food poisoning
- Weakness and fatigue lack of appetite what is wrong
- Suggest remedy to increase appetite of a toddler
- Lack of appetite in the morning
- Back pain discharge lack of appetite suggest something
- Suggest medication to improve appetite and extreme weakness