Suggest remedy for weakness and fatigue after colon removal
You are susceptible to electrolyte imbalance and dehydration
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Although you have not provided details about why the colostomy procedure was done, it is certainly clear that you have a compromised state. Such patients, like yours, may indeed be susceptible to dehydration or may suffer from electrolyte imbalance and it could indeed give rise to the symptoms you have. In such a case, you should take plenty of fluids including ORS (oral rehydration solution) and juicy fruits. However, if you do not feel well, it might be worthwhile to visit the emergency room of a hospital and to get yourself evaluated by a doctor.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low wbc weak fatigue weight loss
- Sudden nausea shaky weakness fatigue and dizziness
- Weak fatigue nausea shaky
- Dizziness weakness fatigue normal bp low pulse
- Weakness fatigue soreness and swollen lymph nodes
- Muscle weakness fatigue dizziness
- Weakness fatigue headache fluctuating blood sugar cause and remedy
- Weakness fatigue joint pain after having sex
- Weakness fatigue and chills no fever
- Lisinopril muscle weakness fatigue