Suggest remedy for stomach cramps after non penetrative sexual activity

Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi doc,
My gf had her last period on 15th of last month. We were together from 26th to 31st. During that time we were rubbing our genitals together but there was no penetration. I did not ejaculate near her genitals. We are both virgins & her period hasn't come yet & is late by 4 days. Kindly suggest what to do as we are stressing out at the moment. She is feeling stomach cramps like she feels when her period arrives but there has been no bleeding yet. Please help
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Does she have regular cycles always ?
And one more thing - you asked me a question in February, where you stated that you were pregnant.
And now you are stating that you are both virgins.
I am slightly confused here.
Please elaborate, as I want to guide you properly.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 7 minutes later
Hi doc,
The question asked in feburary was by a relative of mine. She could not set up her account on the website that is why. Only now have i found out that she had created an account using my email. So sorry for the confusion. Now i am asking this question personally.
And yes my gf does not always have regular cycles. We were just fooling around & had no idea that it would turn into such a stressful situation.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No chance of pregnancy

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thank you so much for clarifying.
Since you are both virgins, there is no question of a pregnancy here.
Please do not worry at all.
Since your gf has irregular cycles, a delay of a few days is acceptable.
Do not stress out.
She will have her period in a few days.
You have not had any vaginal penetration or actual intercourse, so there can be no pregnancy.
Please trust me on that.
Wait for a few days for her period.
You can contact me directly anytime, using the following direct link -
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-aarti-abraham/64623
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
Thank you so much for your answer. Since I have one follow up question left. I'd like to ask you 2 things.
If the girl is a virgin & the boy is not a virgin. Would things be different in the same situation as above?
Just for an example, say I am not a virgin but my gf is a virgin, then would she have chances of being pregnant?
Also, should i ask my gf to take a home pregnancy test?
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hi again.
I have provided you my direct link, so you can directly ask me as many questions as you wish to, in future.
Even if you are not a virgin, that does not affect her chances of pregnancy.
She cannot be pregnant.
NO, there is no need for her to take a home pregnancy test.