Suggest remedy for severe abdominal pain
Could be beginning of an Inguinal hernia.
This could be an initial sign of an Inguinal hernia which usually starts with a acute pain like a muscle pull during exercise.
Is there any swelling in the groin which comes or increases on coughing or straining and decreases or disappears on lying down? Please check that. It would be difficult to comment on this aspect without examining you.
I suggest you get yourself examined by a Surgeon who can tell you with certainty whether you have a hernia or not.
Is there any burning or discomfort in passing urine. Has the frequency of urination changed? Are you passing urine more frequently than before?
It could also be other things like Appendicitis or Kidney stone.
Therefore, it would be better to get examined and if that is normal then you can get an Ultrasound abdomen done to rule out other causes.
Take care and let me know if there are other concerns.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe abdominal pain and vomiting
- Severe abdominal pain in pregnancy
- Severe abdominal pain and bleeding
- Waves of severe abdominal pain
- Symptoms of With severe abdominal pain
- Reason for severe abdominal pain
- Diagnosis of With severe abdominal pain
- Colostomy severe abdominal pain
- Loestrin and severe abdominal pain
- Severe abdominal pains causes
- What causes abdominal pain despite Protonix usage for stomach ulcer?
- Suggest treatment for pain due to pancreatitis
- Suggest treatment for gynecomastia
- What causes sharp pain in lower side of belly button during periods?
- What causes severe leg cramps?
- Is leg swelling a serious concern when suffering from DVT?
- What causes pulsating pain near ribcage below waist line?
- What causes lump on upper outer part of left arm?
- What causes consistent pain around the pelvic area?
- What causes anemia and vitamin D deficiency?