Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest remedy for pain in penis during intercourse

Question
i have a pain in my penis hole during intercourse but only at certain angles, it is not a burning sensation more of a stabbed with a needle sensation. No irritation(burning, stinging, etc) when I pee or ejaculate only during intercourse and sometimes slightly while receiving oral. No swelling or discharge. had some roughish sex aprox 1 month ago unprotected.Is this an STD,if so what possibly causes this..Is it possible it's not an STD? if not an STD then what?
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Possibly Balanoposthitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

From the description given its unlikely to be STD. It's more likely related to trauma due to friction sustained during intercourse.
Possibility of Balanoposthitis or inflammation at tip of meatus needs to be considered.
It would be helpful if you could provide me with clinical photograph for further assessment and advise

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD

Follow-up: Suggest remedy for pain in penis during intercourse 8 hours later
I am circumcised and there is no redness or rash on my penis anywhere. Could this still be causing my pain? it does not look inflamed.

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Clinical photograph required

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Kindly send me clinical photograph for further assessment and advise

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak