Suggest remedy for itching in anus
Could be eczema or fungal infection or contact dermatitis.
welcome to HCM.
The most probable causes of itching over pubic area are eczema or fungal infection or contact dermatitis but it is difficult to diagnose only on the basis of description and without clinical inspection of the pubic skin.
So,if it is possible for you, if you can take the clinical picture of the itchy skin and upload it which would be helpful for me to look at the lesion to rule out the possibilities.
Meanwhile,you can apply any over the counter antihistamine cream with oral tablet like benadryl 25 mg or cetrizine 10 mg twice daily for symptomatic relief from itching.
If it is diagnosed as eczema or dermatitis then lotrimin anti-fungal cream will not be helpful rather you will require topical steroids (cleobetasol) but as i said the first thing is to inspect the skin and make a clear diagnosis.
You can also see some local doctor or dermatologist for clinical inspection of the skin and he/she may prescribe you appropriate medications as per diagnosis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for burning and itching around the anus
- Itching anus and red ring around anus
- Suggest treatment for itching in vagina and anus
- Suggest remedy for very dry anus
- Itch around the anus get skid marks remedy
- Itching inside anus swollen white lump on anus
- Itching in anus and rash on buttocks suggest treatment
- What is the remedy for the itchiness in the anus
- Itch guard for itching in anus
- Home remedy for anus itching