Suggest remedy for hydration issues and headaches after child birth
endocrinological work up
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion you need endocrinological work up and examination as in my opinion it is related to pituitary malfunction secondary to blood loss during cesarean section.
You need hormone testing and thus blood levels of TSH, prolactin and cortisol.
But first visit an endocrinologist for examination and then investigations because he might like to add a few tests along with these.
In case you have other questions I will be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bad headaches after giving birth
- Headache after headbath remedy
- Headache shaking after birth
- Headaches and shivering after birth
- Remedy for headache after inhaling paint
- Suggest remedy for headache and cold
- Child headache after a fall
- Headaches after giving birth
- What is the remedy for headache after an injury
- Headache and fever please suggest remedy