Suggest remedy for headache and loss of appetite caused by stress
anxiety problem is there,need to rule out depression and physical problems
Thanks for writing to us.
I can understand your concern and stress being a single mother of a son with OCD and working fulltime.
Your symptoms are possible due to anxiety if there is no physical problem.
Routine health check up including physical examination and blood investigations (CBC, RFT, LFT, Thyroid and vitamin B12) with EKG should be done at age of 51. If everything come normal short course of anti anxiety medicine like klonopin or ativan can help with counseling for stress management.
I need more information to check for possibility of depression.
- Since when do you have these symptoms?
- How is your mood?(normal, sad, anxious, irritable like that)
- Do you feel fatigue easily with loss of weight in last few days?
- Is there thought of dying or any attempt to end life?
- Do you feel any problem (lack of concentration or feel more stressed due to work) at work?
- People around you (family, friends or co-workers) have noticed any change in your mood and behavior?
I will be happy to help further after your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loss of appetite nauseous stressed
- Can stress cause nosebleeds and headaches
- Lethargic pale loss of appetite stress
- Stress causing headaches backaches and indigestion
- Loss of taste caused by stress
- Headache under stress taking ibuprofen cause of headache
- Headaches due to stress loss of sleep treatment for migraine
- Taking alzam for anxiety headaches and stress need remedy
- Suggest treatment for appetite loss due to emotional stress
- Stress headache remedies