Suggest remedy for erection problems

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Hi doctor
I am having some erection problems
I achieve erection in morning when I do exercise other wise I don't get any erection it's from 6 months
Before my penis feel cold but when I started drinking pomegranate juice that coldness gone
I get erection while talking with my girlfriend but not that much hard what I use to get 6 months before
And one more thing I had been masturbate a lot after getting this problem
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction.

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Most of men experience erectile dysfunction at some point of time during their lifetime and is usually transient. You should get investigated with blood sugar, lipid profile, serum prolactin, Sr cr and thyroid profile to rule out any possible medical causes. In addition, you should get your blood pressure checked.
Once all investigations have come normal you can start yourself on multivitamins and blood flow increasing agents.
Erection is function of blood flow. There is a very new technology that leads to development of new blood vessels and hence improved blood flow and thus better erection. you can consider that treatment if things don't improve. The details of treatment can be found at www.androcure.com.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel
Follow up: Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Doctor I have star taking ashwagandha and pomegranate juice is it ok it seems improving
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Well done

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

You are doing the right thing. Just continue it. You shall be fine soon.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel
Follow up: Dr. Rajiv goel 4 hours later
Hi doctor
I am 23 never had any medical history before and working hard job and Gud in diet
Is that possible I can get problem like this
And one more thing do over masturbation for 5 months effects before that I do it very rare . And I quit now as well .
I am very afraid doctor this thing happens to me first time
I have to cure this problem or it can go automatically as well if I quit bad habits as u said it can be transient
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Masturbation has no role in causing erectile dysfunction. Excess of masturbation does not cause any erectile dysfunction.

As I said before it is most likely transient and this should improve by itself. If it does not improve by itself then the only proven cure for erectile dysfunction at this point of time available to us is linear wave therapy.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel