• question-icon

Suggest remedy for erectile dysfunction

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Sir, i have got married 2 months. In these days i slept with my partner 15 days. But i have not sex with my partner any days bcoz my penis is not correctly erect and firm. I am so worried what to do. Please any gel or spray advised to me to satisfied my partner.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

You need to consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get following basic test done to find out the cause for your ED.
1) Blood tests for Blood Sugar levels ,Thyroid hormone assay ,Serum Tesstosterone,Serum Prolactin etc
2) Color Doppler Ultrasound scanning of penis to rule out any vasculogenic cause for your ED .

Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist