Suggest remedy for ear infection during teething in a toddler
It may vary between a week to a month
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
During teething, the gums become sore and some infection may occur. It is the same about ear infections. Infections get localized in adjacent lymph node. Therefore the related germs have been captured in the occipital nodes. It might take a week or two for the lymph nodes to regress but I would not get worried even it takes even a month or so.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do impacted wisdom teeth cause ear infections
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Suggest medication for ear infection
- Natural ear infection remedies
- Middle ear infection remedies
- Ear infections during pregnancy
- Lump by temple during ear infection
- What is the remedy for a bad ear infection
- Inner ear infection during pregnancy
- Baby teething and ear infections