• question-icon

Suggest remedy for bruises on penis

Posted on Mon, 30 May 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I received bruises after having sex on my penis, what can I used to heal it...
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow the instructions

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Follow the indtructions,
+Take a sabbatical from sexual intercourse and masturbation for at least the next 2 weeks
+Apply a cold compress to the region for the next 2 days and then a warm compress for the next 7 days at least
+Wear loose and comfortable inner wear
+Use a cold cream or calamine lotion over the region
+Do not remove hair from over the region for the next 2 weeks
+Do not go about any strenuous physical activity that can cause friction to the region like cycling, football, jogging, running, etc.
+Avoid all activities that can cause irritation to the region
+If the presentation does not improve in the next 5 days or so, then purchase hydrocortisone cream and apply to the region twice daily for a week.
I hope this helps you
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
Medical Consultant.
Ebix, Inc.
YYYY@YYYY

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dr. Naveen Kumar