Suggest remedies for swollen finger caused by a needle prick
dose of oral antibiotics needed
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
After carefully observing the picture sent to me, I am of the opinion that the finger is infected and is going in for cellulitis, I recommend you consult a general practitioner and get it drained and dressed before it worsens.
Yes a dose of oral antibiotic is needed, since I can't give you prescription for antibiotics, u will have to consult your physician.
I also feel; that your daughter needs a dose of tetanus toxoid injection as well.
hope this helps you.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen after needle biopsy
- Arm swollen after needle for blood
- Stresstabs causing pricking pins and needles
- Swollen glands pins and needles
- Swollen ankles with pins and needles
- Swollen ankles with prickly needle feelings
- What causes needle pricks sensation in body
- Can a needle prick cause hiv
- What causes needle prick pain in my eyes
- Needle prick like dots on fingers what could this be