Suggest remedies for severe vaginal itching after a bariatric surgery
You most likely have a yeast infection of the skin
Hello, and I hope I can help you today.
The moisture on your skin in the area where you had the catheter most likely caused you to develop a yeast infection of your vagina and surrounding skin. Applying an anti fungal cream like Monitsat inside the vagina and on the surrounding skin should help with the itching as well as cure the infection. Oral Fluconazole can also be taken- it is by a doctors prescription, but it takes up to a week to work completely. I suggest you use both especially if you are obese to fully treat the whole bulbs, vagina and surrounding skin.
I hope I was able to adequately answer your question today and that my advice was helpful. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal itching after an abortiin
- Vaginal itch after miscarriage
- Vaginal itch after myomectomy
- Vaginal itching after hysteroscopy
- Suggest treatment for vaginal itching
- Suggest remedy for relief from vaginal itching and dryness
- Vaginal itching after menopause
- Vaginal itching after hysterectomy
- Vaginal itching after abortion
- Vaginal itching after hsg