Suggest remedies for severe pelvic pain
Can be a muscle sprain.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The achy pain could be due to a muscle sprain caused by the heavy weight that you lifted on Monday.
You need to avoid all painful movements, take rest and do a hot compress in the area to relieve the muscle spasm. Taking mild pain killer or application of local muscle relaxant gel will also help.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pelvic pain syndrome due to prostatitis
- Pelvic pain and leg pain
- What is the remedy for pelvic pain and neck pain
- Have chronic pelvic pain taking methadone suggestion
- Pelvic pain on cerazette
- Pelvic pain and back pain
- What causes severe pelvic pain back pain and delayed periods
- Severe pelvic pain third-trimester
- What is the remedy for pelvic pain
- Severe pelvic pain at 35 weeks pregnant
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...