Suggest remedies for severe pain in left eye
This could either be a sinus infection or conjunctivitis--an eye infection.
The other possibility would be glaucoma.
You need to see a doctor for an evaluation here.
Sinusitis requires a course of antibiotics orally and conjuctivitis needs antibiotic eye drops.
Glaucoma can be treated with specific prescription eye drops
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain in left elbow
- Suggest remedy for child with severe pain in ribs
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Severe pain in left buttock
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in penis after ejaculation
- Getting severe pain in testicle suggest some remedy
- Severe pain in left flank
- Severe pain in left knee
- Severe painful eye with vomiting
- What is the severe pain in the eye
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness and headache when diagnosed with...
- What causes lower left back pain?
- Suggest remedies for mild hepatomegaly with increased hepatic echogenicity
- Suggest treatment for kidney stone
- What causes dizziness with upper abdominal pain?
- Suggest remedies for severe pain in left eye
- Suggest treatment for a painful bump on the foot
- What causes dizziness, earache and teeth pain?
- What causes irregular heartbeat and nervousness while on Synthroid?
- Suggest treatment for severe swelling and pain in the eye