Suggest remedies for pulsating sensation in the left leg
Need to rule out weakness, clots
Hi there is.
Thanks for the query.
Do you have limb weakness?
Any tingling or numbness?
Any history of trauma?
Left leg thumping due to feeling of heaviness can be due to muscle weakness, clot formation, swelling etc.
Do get a Doppler study to rule out clot in the veins. An MRI lumbosacral spine to rule out slip disc which can cause lower limb weakness.
Please do provide more information for me to be in a better position to help you.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
Kindly do follow up
You're welcome. Please do follow up with me on your progress.
Take Medication as follows
Take Tablet Diclofenac twice a day for 5 days after meals
Tablet Ranitidine 150mg twice a day for 5 days before meals.
Apply hot packs to the painful regions.
Do follow up with the investigation as well.
Regular follow up
Do follow up on your progress with me. Good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heavy sensation in left leg
- Fluttering sensation in left leg
- Leg cramps and pulsating legs
- Pulsating pain in left leg
- Cold sensation in left leg
- Pulsating sensation legs and foot twitching legs
- Sore left hip and leg pulsating
- Loss of sensation in left leg
- Odd sensations in left arm and leg
- Pulsating sensation in legs