Suggest remedies for excessive gas and constipation in a child
Give colicaid drops
I understand your concerns but don't worry. You may give colicaid drops for relief. If the baby doesn't show any signs of improvement after colicaid drops and proper burping, then visit a pediatrician for proper clinical examination and definitive treatment.
Hopefully it will be of help. I would be happy to help you in any further questions.
Most likely allergic rash
The most likely reason for such rashes in babies especially after changing brands of skin products is newborn allergy to newer brand. Do not worry.
The only thing required at present is wait and watch. Hopefully it will subside in next 24 hours.
Also, avoid baby magic and use Johnson's or sebamed washes.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child with severe constipation need a remedy
- Suggest treatment for joint pain with constipation and gas
- What is the remedy for gas and constipation
- Constipation and gas
- Suggest treatment for constipation and gas
- Complaints of gas and constipation visalus remedy
- Child has constipation tried floweez suggest other remedy
- Gas bubbles trapped by constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Frequent constipation smelly gas