Have dry skin. Started pain and itching after using prescribed medicine. Any effective medicine?

Good Evening Doctor I am Karthikha, aged 32 yrs, my skin is dry skin and i visited skin doctor ten days before to have good and soft skin to my face, she prescribed VENUSIA soap, OLEMESSA bath oil, AMYLAC ointment after bath in morning and SEBAMED moisture body lotion & SEBAMED hydro gel to face in nights and finally she said to use CANDIDERMA ointment to face for one week in nights and to start other products after one week. By using CANDIDERMA to my face, my skin started drying more like dry surface and its itching and paining and by itching skin is peeling like white powder, my face looks very odd now and i am fully depressed. when i called that particular doctor she asked me to visit once again but i dont know whether to consult her or not? please suggest me. i lost my natural look
Thu, 31 Jan 2013