Suggest remedies for acne on face, dull skin and hair loss

Dr. Priyanka G Raj

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: Have pimples and dull skin ,no glow
Hair loss and very less growth
Answered by Dr. Priyanka G Raj 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow below instruction

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the query

Treatment of acne depends upon the stage or grade of acne one has.There are four grades is acne ,from blackheads to nodular variety .Also treatment depends upon the cause of acne . Cause of acne may be just a wrong selection of soap or a moisturizer to hormonal disturbances in body (esp in females).

For acne, you may use topical benzoyl peroxide 4% gel (Brevoxyl cream), twice daily. Clindamycin gel you can apply in the morning.

In addition, oral treatment may be required if your acne in inflammatory i.e red, pustular. Oral treatments may be in the form of oral antibiotics like doxycycline Or isotretinoin.

For skin glow you can use the cream in comination with Kojic acid, hydroquinone, glycolic acid is used.That is Kojiglow face creamyou can use.

You may use a broad spectrum sunscreen throughout the day e.g Neutrogena dry touch sunscreen, every 2-3 hours on all exposed skin. At night you may use a glycolic acid based preparation e.g Glyco 6 % cream

You can use Aphaglow face wash, was your face with clean water atleast 3 times

You have to drink 3-4 litrs of water per day to remove toxins from you body.

Eat more of fresh fruits and vegitables.

For hair loss
Topical minoxidil 5% solution (Mintop forte), 1ml, twice daily and take tab Biotin forte once daily for 1 month.

regards
Dr Priyanka G Raj
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj