Suggest prenatal vitamins while trying to conceive
What are the prenatal vitamins available in the market which can help in conception?
Folic acid and vitamin B 12
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Prenatal vitamins which are advised are folic acid and vitamin B12.
Folic acid reduces the risk of congenital anomalies in the fetus.
Vitamin B 12 deficiency can cause weakness and anemia, hence supplementation is advisable.
So, you can take tablets like Folgel plus, Vitagreat which are available in the market and contain both.
Moreover, supplementation like fertisure F or ovabless can be taken, which contain antioxidants, and improve the body environment for conception.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty in conception taking prenatal vitamins suggestions
- Orofer prenatal vitamin
- Prenatal vitamins and liver enzymes
- Do you take prenatal vitamins while pregnant
- Supradyn prenatal vitamins ?
- Take prenatal vitamin with azithromycin
- Prenatal vitamins to take with fluoxetine
- Prenatal vitamins smelly farts
- Prenatal vitamins and twitching
- Contents ovacare prenatal vitamin
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?