• question-icon

Suggest precautions to be taken before using Methamphetamine

Posted on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 in Drug Abuse
Question: Hello, I am planning on using some meth, party and play, but want to maintain my weight while partying and wanted to find out what foods should I eat while using. Also I want to be able to be sexually active through out that period, I am a XXXXXXX male, so what foods will be easy on my digestive system so that I can still have receptive anal sex without worrying about any accidents, if you know what I mean.

I plan on partying for 24-36 hours, with brief breaks, so I want to know how often should I eat through out that period of time, what foods and how often should I drink water. I lose weight on meth like crazy and don't want to repeat that mistake again. Thank you!
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Drug use and precautions

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Firstly , I would recommend against using this combination especially if it results in overwhelming weakness and anorexia amounting to weight loss in such a short duration.

Having said that , the following facts and recommendations should be considered.

Hypoglycemia should be avoided, with small but frequent meals.
High caloric content foods such as chocolates and sweets.

If there is no ED, then no supplements are required for remaining sexually active.

Refrain from spicy foods, excess fiber and legumes to avoid such accidents.

Stay well hydrated and consume an oz of water every 2 to 3 hours to maintain a good urine output and to avoid over concentrating the urine.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 8 minutes later
When I was talking about accident I was talking about possible poop problems while having anal sex. I will clean out well before I start, but since K will be eating while partying, I am worried of accidential pooping while having sexual intercouse, which would be a disaster. Would you say that eating some pasta and chicken maybe to give me carbs, energy and protein will be good, while
It will take some time for the food to end being needed to be expelled? Am I making sense?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

I understand what you are trying to say. Every food has has a certain transit time depending upon its fiber content and relation to the individual tolerance. Chicken and pasta with little variation would take 4 to 5 hours to be digested. It basically depends upon your tolerance for the food. No single food can guarantee a safety from such an episode. You may use an anti diarrhoea drug such as diphenoxylate or immodium to avoid such an event.

Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil