Suggest precautions to be taken around family members while suffering from MRSA infection
apply cream locally in nose both sides
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
MRSA is a resistant type of staphylococcus organism.
It spreads among contacts.
For nasal infection and carrier state treatment Mupirocin or Fusidic acid cream should be applied twice a day regularly for two weeks.
To protect other family members, avoid face to face or hand contact and keep a hanky on face if you cough or sneeze.
Keep your nose free of secretions and crusts and wash hands with antiseptic soap every time after you touch your nose.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oral antibiotics for mrsa infections
- Mrsa infection on fingernail
- What causes mrsa infection
- Bactroban ointment for mrsa infections
- Mrsa infection life expectancy
- Ointment for mrsa infection
- Mrsa infection death rate
- Mrsa infection on labia majora
- Mrsa infection of the nose
- Mrsa infection inside the penis