What causes bleeding from the nose?
Bleeding comes most probably from mucosa damage.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
It seems like you may be having a sinus infection. You may need an x-ray to confirm that. Also you may need to see a local doctor who will prescribe you antibiotics.
The blood coming from the nose may be due to the damage of the mucosa because of the constant swelling and irritation from the secretions. Do not blow the nose with force and also try to apply some Vaseline with a cotton tip on the inside of the nose. It will heal soon eventually when the secretions will stop.
If the bleeding continues after the secretions have stopped then it is worth considering a visit to an ENT doctor who can examine the internal part of the nose and see if anything else other then what I explained above is going on.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Influenza a bleeding nose
- Month baby bleeding nose eye causes
- Is duphaston causes bleeding nose
- Mild headache and bleeding nose
- Fatty liver bleeding nose
- Headche flu bleeding nose
- What is the remedy for a bleeding nose with fibrosis
- What is the treatment for bleeding nose due to sinus
- Stomach pain and bleeding nose
- Bleeding nose caused by iron deficiency