Suggest ideal diet after a surgical procedure
Obviously,food items have to be soft.No specific restrictions otherwise.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar, a neurologist,here to answer your query.
Obviously, the surgery your friend is undergoing is no contraindication for any food item. This is not a gastric surgery or intestinal surgery where we have a lot of restrictions. There are absolutely no restrictions for anything.
However, food items should not be hard to bite and chew, so that it does not creates enough pressure on the teeth,maxilla,mandible and nearby structures. Optic sheath is not far away too.
So, except non-veg items like chicken or meat and veggie items like raw grains, nuts-most of the soft easy to chew food items will do, as the likes of-
milk, bread, cheese, butter, pasta, fruits and fruits juice, doughnuts, curd, rice, cakes, biscuits or so.
I hope you understand the logic here. This list can be a long one.No absolute restrictions.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have some follow up questions,I shall be glad to answer else, please close the thread-rate it and write a review as your rating will be of help to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ace surgical procedure
- Suggest ideal diet for 19 year old baby
- Surgical procedure to remove mirena
- Have problem inability to control urine suggest surgical procedure
- Macular wrinkle surgical procedures
- Circumcision surgical procedure
- Marsupial pouch surgical procedure
- Right uroscopy surgical procedure
- Tah bso surgical procedure
- Diet after ercp procedure