Suggest homeopathic remedy for abortion

Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: Hello,
I'm 6 week pregnant. Now I'm taking homeopathic meds for abortion. It's safe or not. Can I abort my child by using this meds. If this meds will not able to abort then plz tell me it's harmful for me and child.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Homeopathic medications will not lead to an abortion.
It is not safe for you. It can lead to many complications such as severe bleeding
, infection, infertility etc.
Please consult an OB GYN at the earliest.
An ultrasound scan will be done to confirm and date the pregnancy.
Following that proper medical pills will he prescribed in proper dosage.
Repeat scan should be done to confirm that abortion is completely done.
If you don't follow these steps then there are many risks for you.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 15 minutes later
Doctor plzz tell me if now took almost 1 full day dose means 5 5 meds after 3 hrs. But still it's not working. If it will not work then my baby will not abort and I don't want to abort my child then what happened. Now that dose harmful to me and my baby.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
I already told you that the homeopathic medication will not work.
Now that you have taken such harmful medicines, it is best to finish the process.
Yes, it can harm your baby if the abortion is not completed.
Please consult a gynecologist and take the proper medication as suggested.
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Now If I want this child than what will I do. Now I'm not taking continuing meds. I took only one day dose. Now I'm so worried I want to continue my baby. It is possible for me to continue my baby or I will harmful. But now I want to continue my baby. So please suggest me if I continue then in future my will born having some difficulties or disability. Hello mam,
Today I went to gynaecologist. She told me if its not effective if I took only 1 dose. It will not harmful. She checked everything and suggest me to do ultrasound. I will do ultrasound after 2 3 days. But you please tell me that those medicine will harmful for my baby and me or not
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Can you give me the details of the medications ?
Name, photos of the medicine showing ingredients ?