Suggest dosage for Misoprostol
As explained below
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
The mifepristone tablet has to be taken orally with water.
The next 4 tablets of misoprostol are to be taken 48 hours after the misoprostol. Preferably, 2 tablets of misoprostol should be taken orally and rest 2 tablets should be inserted vaginally.
No need to take any tablet empty stomach.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
is is necessary to insert vaginally. i want to take all orally.
and can you tell how to take 4 tablet.
All can be taken orally
All the 4 misoprostol tablets can be taken orally also.
The chances of vomiting are more when all the tablets are taken orally.
That is why it is recommended to take 2 tablets orally and 2 to be inserted vaginally.
Dr Deepti Verma
and it is one tablet in one time or two.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Misoprostol oral dosage for abortion
- Mifepristone and misoprostol dosage
- What is the dosage of misoprostol
- Dosage of misoprostol for abortion
- Mt pill and misoprostol dosage symptoms
- What is dosage of misoprostol for abortion
- Dosage of misoprostol for 5 weeks pregnancy
- Mt pill and misoprostol dosage
- Misoprostol miscarriage dosage
- What is the dosage of misoprostol tablets
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?