Suggest an anti-biotic that helps in anxiety, depression and weight loss
Hello, and thanks very much for your question.
I'm sorry you're suffering through so much! Let me give you my thoughts about how to help.
You ask specifically about anti-anxiety and antidepressant medication that is. more effective while also limiting weight gain. I have a couple thoughts here. First, amitriptyline and sertraline should not be combined. This risks serotonin syndrome but is also bad for weight gain. I recommend discontinuing them both and simplifying the regimen with an SNRI antidepressant with very little (less than 5 pound) weight gain association called Pristiq. This will help with both pain and depression.
For anxiety, gabapentin rarely causes weight gain, but if you feel strongly about this, you can switch to an anti-anxiety medication called Atarax. This has no weight gain associated and is very effective for many people.
I hope you find this helpful. If you are having further queries , please let me know.
You can always reach me directly by asking a question at my private link:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does quitting anti-depressents help in weight loss
- Weight loss weakness depression is it thyroiditis
- Depression drugs for weight loss
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression
- Anti depressants for anxiety
- Can anxiety cause weight loss
- Anxiety palpitations weight loss
- Weight loss due to anxiety
- Suggest medication for depression and anxiety
- Weight loss lump on stomach have anxiety reason