Suggest an alternative to knee replacement surgery
After reviewing your test report and a long brain storming on your case i came to conclusion that you should continue the treatment suggested by your doctor. Any alternative medicine has it's his limitation specially in surgical cases.
Any such case require strict surgical intervention for quick relief and prompt care.
i would suggest you to go for surgical treatment of case rather than looking some alternative mode of treatment.
The damage on your father' knee has gone beyond the medicinal treatment which can not provide the early relief by alternative mode of treatment as he is highly involve in standing and other physical work.
Surgical procedure (knee replacement) is quite a reliable method of treatment for knee complain for short term relief.
we are open to solve your any query
Hope this is cleat to you
in case of any query feel free to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Knee replacement surgery age limit
- Suggest medication post knee replacement
- Hinged knee replacement surgery
- Hypothyroidism and knee replacement surgery
- Looking suggestion regarding knee replacement surgery
- Oxford knee replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery failure
- Rehab for knee replacement surgery
- Partial knee replacement surgery
- Total knee replacement surgery
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...