Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffering from thrush. Help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
Ok I always seem to have thrush try all the normal chemist lines but it goes only for a short time ??

Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 18 minutes later
Thanks for the query.

The treatment of thrush includes antifungal paints continuously for atleast 1 month.
So you use any particular antifungal, but remember to use is continuously for 1 month, even if there is no lesion.

This will give you prolonged relief.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering from thrush. Help? 51 minutes later
So what do I ask for when I go to the chemist ??
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 minute later
Thanks for the follow up.
Ask for 1% clotrimazole paint, remember to apply it for atleast 1 month.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor