Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Suffering from frequent urination and burning sensation during urination. Having pain during sex. Advice?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Hi Doctor, I have been having burning sensation during urinating for the past couple of days. I am also suffering from frequent urination.Also, please note I had pain and burning during sexual intercourse in the past two days. Please,advice a remedy . Regards, XXXXX
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The symptoms you have are very typical and are seen in urinary tract infection. I suggest you to drink ample amount of water and take Syp CITRALKA. 10 ml of the Syrup has to be mixed with 100 ml of water and taken once in the night for a week. Also taking Cranberry juice helps to flush the infection away. If the above methods fail, you may have to take antibiotics for which do consult your treating doctor. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor