Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from fever,body aches and vomiting. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
My mother is not keeping well, she is suffering from fever,body aches and vomitings.
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 1 hour later

Thanks for asking at XXXXXXX

I understand your concern over your mother's health. To answer your query in a better way, I would require few more details.
- Since when she is having fever and vomiting?
- Does she have any other difficulties?
- Is she having cough, cold, chest pain, loose motions, abdominal pain etc?
- Is she on any medication?
- Is she having high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease?
- How many times she has vomited in last few hours? May I know the frequency too?
- Is she allergic to any medication?

In general, she can do the following to get relief.
- Tab. Crocin/ Dolo 650mg, One tablet thrice daily after food.
- Take plenty of fluids- Water and Juices.
- Tab. Celin/ Lymcee (Chewable) 500mg, two tablets, thrice daily.
- If the condition worsens, make sure that she is examined by your family doctor.

I will be able to give you better suggestion once I have your reply.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor