Suffering from external hemroids. Having irregular bowel movement and soreness in lower back. What could this be?
Thanks for writing in.
According to your description, it looks like that you are suffering from haemorrhoids.
Your low back pain in this condition is likely due to fact that haemorrhoids require so much blood that they drain from other sources, so back pain occurs due to lack of blood flow.
To avoid burning sensation you have to:-
1) Take fibres in meals.
2) Drink plenty of water.
3) Apply creams.
Let me know if blood tinge is noticed.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
Thanks for your query again
Your low back pain and its radiation and burning sensation in your right side of thigh might be due to sciatica which occurs due to compression over sciatic nerve which runs through your hips & thighs.
So nerve root get irritated & pain run through your back and thigh. It causes burning sensation in your thigh.
Hope I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Irregular bowel movements
- Irregular bowel movement with a yellow jelly
- What is the treatment for irregular bowel movements with constipation
- What are the remedies for irregular bowel movement and acidity
- Irregular bowel movements and gas
- What is the cause for irregular bowel movement
- Causes of irregular bowel movement
- What are the treatments for irregular bowel movements and piles
- What is the treatment for irregular bowel movements
- Irregular bowel movements in women
- Is SAAZ an effective medicine for Sacroilitis? Any alternate medicine?
- Suffering from external hemroids. Having irregular bowel movement and...
- What is knee resurfacing surgery? Can a person lead a normal life?
- Having soreness in arm. MRI of shoulder and knee done. What does the...
- Suffering with back pain. What should I do to get cure?
- Suffering from back pain. How to get relief?
- Having continuous pain in hand. How to get relief from pain?
- Have had fracture in ribs. Had a small pneumothorax. Why am I feeling...
- Found a lump on the leg. X-ray and ultrasound is to be done. What could...
- Is it safe to take vyvanse 100mg prior to surgery?