Reddish bumps on chest, legs, back and arms. Scab formation. Allergy?
Thanks for your query.
Based on your description of the lesions I would like to consider them to be due to allergy.
The allergen causing allergic reaction is hard to find , I would suggest you to change the bed linen and the sheets, which is one of the most common modes of acquiring an allergen.
Do take a trial dose of Benadryl , If you see the lesions fading then it clearly indicates it is due to allergy and taking Benadryl for three days will solve the problem.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Milk allergies and back flow
- Red bumps on back of throat allergies
- Allergy welts on back
- Rashes on the neck and back allergy
- Red bumps legs arms chest back stomach dont itch scab
- Chronic back pain and gluten allergy
- What causes allergy in back
- Honeycomb pattern bruise on back allergy
- Arms and legs allergies
- Af150 for back allergy
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?