Red itchy bruise on tailbone, had hard fall on tailbone, clears using A & D cream. Cause?
Your question is a good one and I will work on providing you with some good information and recommendations regarding what is going on.
I can say with good confidence that the rash you are experiencing is certainly not related to your phone. The area of your body what you are talking about it's certainly sensitive. Many patients have this type a rash which comes and goes from time to time. Sometimes it is related to humidity and sometimes it is related to friction but certainly it is not related to any fall you had in the past.
I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fell on tailbone no bruising on skin
- Tailbone injury bruising pus
- Itchy bruised tailbone lower back
- Have pain and bruised tailbone due to a fall
- Dark bruise tailbone itchy
- Meloxicam bruised tailbone
- Can a bruised tailbone cause blood in stool
- What causes unexplained significant bruising near the tailbone
- Does diverticulitis cause bruised tailbone
- Fell hard on tailbone now huge bruise on belly
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...