Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Problem with having sex. Advise?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 5139 Questions
i have a problem in Sex. When i will trying to sex but i will not do a sex.
Posted Sun, 17 Jun 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 39 minutes later
Hi there.

Thanks for the reply.

In my understanding you probably are suffering from erectile dysfunction and possible premature ejaculation. These problems can affect sexual performance significantly and prevent a satisfying experience.

I can understand your concern in this regard, I shall do my best to help you out.

If there is problem in achieving optimal erection and inability to achieve good penetration due to lack of 'hardness' of penis this could be erectile dysfunction. There are various causes for the same like sleep deprivation, stress, diabetes, hypertension, bad diet, lack of exercise etc. You need to avoid all of these and also get tested for the above mentioned diseases.

Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as these can can cause many sex problems.

I recommend you try this technique. Ask your sexual partner to stroke your penis or masturbate your penis for you. This way your penis shall gain turgor better. Also spend more time in foreplay as this will increase hardness of penis. Once your penis achieves adequate turgor or hardness you can attempt to penetrate vagina and perform sex.

Regarding 'giving up early' it if possible you pass semen early than anticipated. This can lead to lot of frustration. You can try stop and squeeze technique. While having sex if you feel you are finishing soon, withdraw your penis immediately from vagina and ask your partner to press the tip of your penis firmly. This should prevent you from finishing early. Then after sometime when you feel comfortable you can penetrate again and repeat this as many times as you wish to enjoy long time sex.

Kindly perform these techniques and also engage in foreplay for better sexual experience. Consult your Urologist to look for any health problems which can cause these problems as mentioned above.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wishing good health.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Problem with having sex. Advise? 12 minutes later
if i will take medicine for temporary so it will effect my health? of my future sexuall life ??
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 5 minutes later
Hi there.

According to the results of the physical examination and necessary tests, if required to take medication you may need to take for a while till the symptoms subside.

There are side effects of every medication. Kindly do not start any medication without Doctor's advice and prescription.

Kindly be positive of this situation. Spend more time with your partner. Engage in fruitful conversation which will put both of you at ease. Avoid stress.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor